- December 23, 2020
- Posted by: TIFA Research
- Category: Polls
In December 2020, TIFA conducted an end of year poll.
The highlights of the poll are as follows:
- 2020 is the year of double major crisis i.e. COVID-19 and Loss of Livelihoods
- Festive Season Spending: Tough times ahead for retail, transport, and associated sectors
- Covid-19 Vaccine: Significant Hesitancy Levels in Kenya
- Covid-19 Vaccine Acceptability by Country of Origin
- Main Priority Post-COVID-19 Activities – what Kenyans want to resume doing
Click here to get the detailed report.