- December 27, 2018
- Posted by: TIFA Research
- Category: Polls
Comparing 2018 and 2017, which was a better year?
Majority of Kenyans (56%) describe year 2018 as a bad year whilst a significant proportion (43%) describe it as a good year. Findings of this study also show that the high cost of living (58%) was the main challenge faced during the year followed by unemployment (14%). A combination of these two coupled with lack of access to credit, and poverty had a negative impact on the livelihoods of Kenyans. The survey was conducted between the 19th and 21st December 2018 across a national sample of 1,267
More content in the poll:
- What was the greatest challenge Kenyans faced in 2018?
- What do Kenyans feel about the cost of living, employment prospects, public health, security and education in 2018?
- How do Kenyans rate individuals and institutions fighting corruption?
- Did Kenyans achieve their resolutions they set for 2018?
- What are their resolutions for 2019?
Click on the links below for the full report:
Year_End_Poll_TIFA Research_December 2018 MS Word Version (2)
Year_End_Poll_TIFA Research_December 2018 Powerpoint Version (1)
woooow its great pleasure for me to see tifa is one of the best researches in kenya keep it up